JMTI - Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Cara hubungi admin
Test HTML code EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 11:20 pm by Optitech

» Sf Car Rental Agency - Perkhidmatan Kereta Sewa Shah Alam
Test HTML code EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 am by sksportcar

» Homestay Di Kota Bharu
Test HTML code EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:52 pm by sksportcar

» Sf Car Rental Agency - Kereta Sewa Shah Alam
Test HTML code EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 am by sksportcar

» Bahasa Jepun: Ayat Seharian,Hari,Haribulan & Nombor
Test HTML code EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm by foxfoxer

» Tips nak hapuskan virus secara manual [On updates]
Test HTML code EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 am by Optitech

» Teknik defense dari virus and spyware [Auto]
Test HTML code EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am by Optitech

» Virus shortcut kat pendrive
Test HTML code EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am by Optitech

» Admin Kembali dengan Menyengat
Test HTML code EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm by Optitech

Test HTML code

Go down

Test HTML code Empty Test HTML code

Post  Optitech Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Code:

<html>
<head>
<body bgcolor="purple">
<title>Japan-Malaysia Technical Institute</title>
</head>
<body>

<!--Tajuk-->

<p>
<b>
<center>
<u>

<hr color="red" width="55%" size="12"></hr>
<font  size="6" color="green">Background Information<br>Japan-Malaysia technical Institute (JMTI)
<hr color="red" width="55%" size="12"></hr>
</font>

</u>
</center>
</b>
<br><br>

<!--Information-->

<div align="justify">
<p>The idea of setting up Japan-Malaysia Technical Institute (JMTI) was <font color="white"><i><small>initiated by the Economic Planning Unit</i></small></font>, Prime Minister's Department in 1993. Since then, several discussions were held between the representatives from both governments.
Record of Discussions for the Establishment of Japan-Malysia Technical Institute Project was signed on the 7<u><sup>th</u></sup> October 1997 between the Japanese Implementation Team and Manpower Department, Ministry of human Resources, Malaysia. The latter as the implemntation body on the Malaysian side are <font color="white"><i><small>responsible for the development and implementation of JMTI.</small></i></font>

</div>

<font size="5">
<blockquote>
<p><tt>The term of Technical Cooperation is <b>five (5) years</b> commencing 15<u><sup>th</sup></u> January 1998. A total of <b>fourteen <sub>(14)</sub> Long Term Japanese Experts</b>, <b>thirty-two <sub>(32)</sub> Short Term Japanese Experts</b>, and <b>twelve (12) installation engineers</b> had been dispatched to date to assist in the management of JMTI as well as development of lots training programs and activities.</tt>
</blockquote>
</font>

<p>JMTI is located at Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Seberang Perai, Penang. It will <font color="white"><i><small>accommodate a total of 600 full-time trainees</i></small></font> in four main fields of study, which are

<blockquote>
<font size="2" color="pink">
<p><b>Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology,<br>
Diploma in Electronic Engineering Technology,<br>
Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering Technology and<br>
Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering Technology.</b><br>
</font>
</blockquote>

<p>Training duration for each programme is three <sub>(3)</sub> years which lead to the conferment of <font color="white"><i><small>"Diploma in Engineering Technology".</i></small></font>

<font size="5">
<blockquote>
<p><tt>The Diploma in Engineering Technology is equivalent to <b><u>Level 4 skill certification standard by National Vocational Training Council</u></b>. To confer the diploma, JMTI requires trainees to be well verse and competent in technical subject with heave emphasis on advanced technology, academics, co-curriculum, discipline, and good working ethics.</p></tt>
</blockquote>
</font>

<font  size="3" color="white">
<p><br>!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!!--!--!</p></br>
<font  size="3" color="white">
</body>
</html>

Spoiler:
Optitech
Optitech

http://sembangseposen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down